<VV> Electric vehicle,( No Corvair )

dcastiaux at aol.com dcastiaux at aol.com
Wed Nov 30 17:21:57 EST 2011

Harry,  if you contact me off VV I'll talk with you about your mail vehicle. I taught Electric and Hybrid vehicles at the Electric Vehicle Center of Technology in OKC for six years before retiring. I'm not an Electronics wizard, but I understand electric vehicles. dcastiaux@     aol.com  . I love electric vehicles and think they are great for some applications, but at this point in time in my opinion they are not the total answer, and much of that is due to battery technology and some other solvable problems.