<VV> Help - Engine runs worse than before!

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 18:55:01 EST 2011

                                            B"H

Harry, scratch the coil thing.  I forget that you have to switch the selector to 1K.  I got a reasonable reading.

When I sprayed carb cleaner against the choke shaft on the left carb, the enging sped up and smoothed out.

Could that be a worn choke shaft?  You can see a small gap where the shaft meets the carb body.

Thanks...Bill