<VV> Help - Engine runs worse than before!

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 30 18:49:37 EST 2011

Can't remember if the secondary return is tied to ground, or to the + term.
At any rate, it is high resistance, but certainly under 10k. And yes, if it
was open, there'd be no spark.
Reading coil resistance is somewhat like rearranging the deckchairs on the
Titanic. Best is a scope; lacking that, swap the coil.
I don't think that's your problem (could be, though).

Everything seemed ok prior to your cleaning of the carbs. That's where I'd
start.