<VV> Help - Engine runs worse than before!

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 18:37:31 EST 2011

                                        B"H

Thanks for your response Harry.  I also checked coil resistance...about 1 ohm primary, and no response from the meter on the secondary winding.  Which means there is no electrical connection at all.  Could that be a problem?  Should the engine run at all?

Isn't there supposed to be some resistance on the meter with the secondary winding?

Wish I had a second set of carbs but I don't.  I just may end up getting a rebuilt set.

Thanks again...Bill 66 Monza 110 PG