<VV> Help - Engine runs worse than before!

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 30 18:22:39 EST 2011

Sounds like you screwed something up putting the carbs back together.

The PCV can spew some 'fumes' out and can have some pressure when plugged.
The extent of the pressure and 'fumes' is dependent on blowby. Some blowby
is expected. Can't give any real specific data.
Since it ran fine before the carb debacle, blowby isn't something that
occurs quickly...unless you have some sort of piston assy failure.
I'm for going thru the carbs again. Do you have another set of carbs to try?
What are your vacuum readings?