<VV> Libeled again!

wrsssatty at aol.com wrsssatty at aol.com
Sat Oct 1 14:34:03 EDT 2011

CNNMoney.com has published a list of "Car of the Year Flops" and guess what made the list?!

Discussing the Corvair and the Vega in the same paragraph, they turned their attention first to our ride saying:

<These are but two of General Motors' most spectacular failures to develop a competitive small car. Ralph Nader dubbed the Corvair "the one-car accident" because its swing axle suspension had a tendency to tuck under, causing the driver to lose control. >

I'll defer to those of you more accomplished in doing so to flame them.  Go get 'em, boys!

http://autos.yahoo.com/news/car-of-the-year-flops-.html?page=1

~Bill Stanley