<VV> Muriatic Acid Vs. Phosphoric Acid

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Sun Oct 2 10:31:53 EDT 2011

Phosphoric acid can be found in most hardware stores; it does an excellent
job of cleaning iron and steel products, works slowly enough for you to
maintain control of the operation  and leaves a protective coating (think  of
the bluing on a rifle barrel.)  Muriatic (hydrochloric) acid is a bit
strong-- would definitely clean your parts but requires much more careful
handling.

In a message dated 10/2/2011 7:17:47 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,