<VV> Squealing noise from engine compartment

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 17:25:23 EDT 2011

I had that happen, used some belt dressing which allowed the slippage
without the noise. I used s silicone spray, however I have seen a waxy
looking stick you rub on the belt, too with the engine running. Of
course, you may have a bad bearing as others have said. Mark Durham

Sent from my Windows Phone From: Joel McGregor