<VV> "Corvairs in the Curves XX" video

Bruce Schug bwschug at att.net
Thu Oct 6 21:42:37 EDT 2011

Last Saturday, CORSA South Carolina held its twentieth, nearly-annual,
autocross. We had been unsuccessful in finding a large paved area to
run on, so we turned to Anderson Motor Speedway, a 3/8 mile oval. Tony
Ellison successfully laid out the course, which kept competitors from
hitting a wall, while providing a challenging event.

Jeff Wilson made several YouTube videos at the event. Here is Tony
Ellison's (number 13) FTD run.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i30bg_O8ujU&feature=related

On the right of this video are several more videos of other
competitors. If you don't see these, refresh your web browser.

Bruce

Bruce W. Schug
CORSA South Carolina
CORSA member since 1980