<VV> Fwd: My Own Barn Find

Ken Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Sat Oct 8 07:31:13 EDT 2011

Thanks for the thought, Mark.  Among the details that I did not list is removing the plugs and misting the upper cylinders with Marvel Mystery oil [or equivalent.]  While I crank the oil pressure up with the starter, I will also be cleaning and adding lube to the upper cylinders.  Two jobs for the time / price of one.

Ken P
Wyandotte, MI
Worry looks around; Sorry looks back, Faith looks up.