<VV> Barn ~ and swamp ~ Finds

Joel McGregor joelsplace at earthling.net
Mon Oct 10 18:07:41 EDT 2011

That isn't a language skill problem.  That person is a liar and I would have told him so.  He should have to pay for your time and expenses.
It may have been worth it since it was the rare model with headlights on 4 corners.
I have had similar false claims from sellers.  I'm not sure what they think you are going to do when you get there.
This one has pictures so you can't say he's hiding anything.  You can see daylight through the rust holes but it looks like fresh paint.
http://imgur.com/a/gwGfd#gxRSn
I just checked it and now it says "just needs a few more hundred dollars worth of restoration to be 100% finished"  At least it has pictures.  Only $6500

Joel McGregor