<VV> Barn ~ and swamp ~ Finds

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 22:05:51 EDT 2011

All the ones I've gone to see the past couple months (except that 62 I
bought) have been horrid rustbuckets.

I always find it funny what people will refer to as "just a little surface
rust".  If you can push your finger through the body that is NOT surface
rust!

It has been slim pickins' lately....  I'm in need of a late parts car, I
desperately need a good "nose"... just the one panel from the weatherstrip
panel down between the headlights to the bottom of the valance, a bunch of
exterior bright trim, and any spare parts are always welcome here.  If I
could find any of the cheap late models I've bought in the past ten years
today for the same price I'd leap at the opportunity.

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
Need a late model coupe parts car!