<VV> Barn Finds - NO CORVAIR

Tony Underwood tony.underwood at cox.net
Sun Oct 9 02:43:40 EDT 2011

At 08:13 AM 10/8/2011, Jim Houston wrote:
>Follow the link in the ad and it says:
>

>     CHRYSLER NEON RIGH HAND CARS, 2.0 , YR: 1997 , 150 UNITS FOR SALE
>
>So, I would assume they are right hand drive...

Yep, and priced right.   However, they're gonna need everything gone
through, been sitting in storage for a very long time (since
new).   I'd hate to see the insides of the fuel tank...   hell, may
as well just replace the tank and fuel pump before doing anything else.

Don't forget the 4-figure transportation expenses, fees, and who
knows what all else just to get one of them from there to
here.    These cars have been a popular discussion topic on the Mopar
Mail List for a while.

tony..