<VV> Barn Finds - NO CORVAIR

Tony Underwood tony.underwood at cox.net
Sun Oct 9 02:55:36 EDT 2011

At 08:02 AM 10/8/2011, Ken Pepke wrote:

>Did I ever see a 'Chrysler' Neon?  As they are in Singapore I wonder
>if they are right hand drive?  And I wonder how much it would cost
>to un-import them :-)

The majority of Mopar/Dodge products sold out of country until only
just recently were badged as Chryslers instead of Dodges.   The
Chrysler brand name carries better recognition overseas than
Dodge.   The Vipers that won GTS at LeMans were branded as Chryslers
as well.  And yes, all these Neons are right-hand drive.

If you think a Chrysler Neon is odd, wait until you see a Lancia
wearing a Chrysler badge...

tony..