<VV> Gas Tank Sending Unit

Ed Orbea ed.orbea at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 21:17:41 EDT 2011

I have another question for the group. I need to replace the gas tank
sending unit on my '62 Monza 900. I have the replacement parts from Clarks
and have read the '61 Service Manual. But before I lift the car, drain the
tank and replace the sender/float what advice or recommendations do the list
members have regarding the best or easiest way to do things?

In tha past, thanks to advice from the list I've been able to replace the
transmission mounts, sync carbs, adjust shift linkage, etc. So based upon
past experience I am anticipating great advise.

Thanks in advance

Ed Orbea