<VV> EM Outside Mirror

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Oct 11 00:13:55 EDT 2011

In a message dated 10/10/2011 6:39:03 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
litetrix at aol.com writes:

Can  anyone give either screw hole measurements or measurements of base of
mirror  to something for a factory installed mirror so I can locate and
drill for  passenger side mirror for my 61. . . More interested in real mounting
 location than locating it based on driver view, if that make sense.

Oh, Patrick - For a Concours guy, it makes perfect sense!

The SCG should come to your rescue! - Seth  Emerson