<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 81, Issue 27

gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Tue Oct 11 04:48:04 EDT 2011

You stated you have the replacement parts from Clark's.
Does that include a new lock ring and seal?

If so, then all you need is the installation tool that Clark's sells.
Speaking as one who has changed several of these senders over the years.
I would never attempt one again without the tool for the job.
Saves a lot of anguish and frustration.

Gary Swiatowy