<VV> wiring

Harry Smith harrysmith1957 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 20:37:22 EDT 2011

Hi Guys,
Thanks to the generosity of a member I will have an engine for my truck this
weekend. Now it is time to get to work! In going over all the stuff I
removed and stuff I collected I realize there is something I am missing,
wiring. When I first got the truck the engine and rear light wiring was cut
up and ripped apart in some spots. Not knowing what I know now I pulled it
and tossed it in the trash. Anyone got extra harnesses in your stash that
you would be willing to part with ? Please let me know.
Thanks,
Harry Smith
1963 Rampside
Coral Springs, FL