<VV> wiring

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 13 19:51:32 EDT 2011

Or make one, especially if there is custom stuff (gauges, alternator, lighting, etc.)? Especially if money is an issue!?! There are not a lot of circuits to contend with back there so just make/patch one together is my suggestion.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301
Driving my 1963 Rampside to Palm Springs next week for the fan belt toss (1500 miles roundtrip)
Bought from original owner in 1980