<VV> found something neat (automotive but no Corvair)

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 16:14:31 EDT 2011

Today when putting some books back on the shelf I ran across a book I got
from my father titled "The Decline and Fall of the American Automobile
Industry" by Brock Yates... interesting because it was published in 1983 and
the predictions within have recently come to pass.  Best part is that it is
a "First Edition" copy in great shape with the dust cover intact.

Doesn't appear to be worth much, but it is pretty cool to have given recent
events.

--
Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez
Lake Ariel, PA