<VV> 2012 CORSA Convention on the web

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Fri Oct 14 15:25:08 EDT 2011

Friends, as part of the preparations for the 2012 CORSA Convention in
Sturbridge, Massachusetts, the NECC has launched a convention web site,
a convention blog, and a YouTube video.

Web site:

http://www.corvair.org/chapters/necc/convention/index.htm

Weblog:

http://corsa2012.blogspot.com

YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH7LaQenIus

As time goes on we will be updating the web site as more convention
details get finalized, and we will be adding news and items of interest
to the blog regularly.  Bookmark these pages -- link to them from your
own web pages -- promote them within your local clubs.  Thank you!

/--Bob Marlow, with Al Lacki, for the NECC/