<VV> looking for parts car in NE PA

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 23:46:54 EDT 2011

Hiya folks,

     Just in case anyone spots a real bargain in my area, or someone nearby
has what I need I figured I put this out there.  I'm seeking a late model
coupe parts car, the more complete the better. It is critical that the parts
car have a good "nose" panel free of major damage or significant rust.  I
need lots of little stuff but I'd like to expand my tiny inventory of parts
in the process as well.

     I also want to purchase a solid Spyder coupe for restoration,
preferably a 63.  I'm hoping for a cheap one that is missing the turbo
engine, as I intend to build a custom setup for that project.  I'm not
really financially prepared to buy this car at this time but thought I'd
mention it in case there is a real cheap one out there somewhere.

     I'm continuously watching Craigs List, ebay, and local listings but not
having much luck the past few months.

Thanks all!
--
Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez