<VV> compression test

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 15 17:40:34 EDT 2011

I pay attention to the manual Jack. And I adjust them cold. I look forward to seeing you next week in Palm Springs. I'll be driving my '63 Rampside that I adjusted the valves cold as per the factory shop manual. It has good compression on all 6 cylinders.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301
(Not trying too much to stir it up)