<VV> compression test

John O'Shea jco99 at cox.net
Sat Oct 15 18:12:31 EDT 2011

Tim it's always OK to poke fun at those on here that get way too serious.
To lighten up is good!
I'll be at Palm Springs with several of the guys from Vegas Vairs.  We will
have a couple of spaces and the Vegas Vairs club banner on display.  Look
forward to seeing you.  Everybody come by and say hello.
Jack (getting ready for the GWFBT&SM) in Las Vegas