<VV> Barn ~ and swamp ~ Finds ... What lurks in the woods ?

Charles Lee chaz at properproper.com
Sat Oct 15 21:20:51 EDT 2011

Hi Joel,

Exactly what does it mean that "Carl Sagan [] was more into religious
evolution propaganda than science" ?

I remember a comment he made in an interview, when asked about "celibate
clergy" and he said he was in favor of it.

When asked why he favored a "celibate clergy" he said, "Because it keeps it
from spreading," which was not the response that the interviewer was
expecting, not the direction he was trying to push Mr. Sagan ?

I can't recall anything Carl Sagan did that would undermine him as a
scientist, other than popularizing it by making it understandable to the
masses.

I agree though that letters do not certify ownership, like the Corvair that
is alleged to have been owned by an astronaut, that says it was a
convertible that started life a hardtop, but the VIN is for a convertible
and the letter is signed by a preacher ?

Charlie