<VV> Palm Springs Weekend - October 21-23! Oh Oh!

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Oct 16 02:56:52 EDT 2011

On October 6,  I wrote:
"I will be  traveling to Palm Springs for the Fan Belt Toss & Swap Meet. I
will be  bringing along my Silicone Wire Systems products.

This just in from "livescience.com":
"In an announcement on his Family Radio Network web site, Harold Camping
stands  by his earlier predictions that the world will end on Friday, Oct. 21.
 Originally, Camping had predicted hourly earthquakes and God's judgment on
May  21, to be followed by months of torment on Earth for those individuals
left  behind. Using numerical codes extracted from the Bible, Camping set
the date for  the end of everything for Oct. 21."

Well - In that case, only if the world is still  around, will I have stuff
with me in Palm Springs! See you  there!

Seth Emerson
Silicone Wire Systems