<VV> Oil Filter Leak

wfcc at mediacombb.net wfcc at mediacombb.net
Sun Oct 16 17:34:23 EDT 2011

I wasn't going to bring this up again, but seeing as how someone else did......
We went camping in UV 338 this weekend and I thought I would check the fluid levels before the trip, When I lifted the engine cover, there was oil everywhere ! Started it up and climbed back there with a flashlight and I could see oil running down the side of the C47C filter-didn't appear to be coming from the gasket area, but lower, around the rolled seam. replaced it with an AC PF4 and all is dry again in UltraLand. Now I have to get in there and clean up the normally spotless engine compartment.  (Slight <GGG>)
 Now what do I do with the stack of C47C's in the cabinet ?

                                    Ed Lindsay
Ultra's 338/407
66 A/C Corsa
66 283 Crown