<VV> Oil Filter Leak

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 16 20:42:21 EDT 2011

I read Bill. And I did read that article you brought up. I believe it referred more to the casting finish difference of the early early generator plate vs. the early generator plate. I guess the article actually states the early plate was better than the early early plate. I will get up early tomorrow and reread the article. Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301