<VV> Oil Filter Leak

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Sun Oct 16 21:46:55 EDT 2011

I really appreciate all the comments on leaking ail filters.  I've  shown
them all to my wife who no longer thinks I'm eccentric for buying all  those
PF4s from Trak Auto before they went out of business.  She just  wishes I'd
sell all my running wrecks and buy someone's finished car.

Bob

In a message dated 10/16/2011 9:25:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,