<VV> Broaching tool

PETER INMAN monza1965 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 10:48:45 EDT 2011

Brings back memories from about 15 years ago so its not exactly new. Our company purchased a new 4 axis cnc lathe/ milling machine and I was the one to set up all the programs and operations for machining bases for guidance gyros that guide our smart bombs. That lathe can machine all operations on one end of a piece in one operation. What a fun job that was. You have to see it in action to truely appriciate what it can do. Not so cool when you crash it though. Takes about half a day to straighten the lath out. Thanks for the post. Often wish I still did that.
Pete Inman
61 Rampside