<VV> 66 accelerator linkage

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 12:03:53 EDT 2011

Matt, correct me if I am wrong, I have an early, but I think that
bracket also has a stop built into it so it cannot get into the over
center and locked position. O.B., take another look, there should be a
flange or lip the arm rests on that you must pull the throttle rod off
of to engage the throttle arm on the cross shaft, but it never should
go overcenter and lock. Mark Durham