<VV> New Online Corvair Parts Store

Jeffrey Williams lovetrunkinit at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 17 12:46:36 EDT 2011

We would like to let everyone here on Virtual Vairs know about our growing online parts store at: www.CaliforniaCorvairParts.com.  More than 30 parts catagories including everything from New, Used, Rebuilt and NOS items.  The store currently features over 560 parts available and we are adding more every week. For those of you who enjoy shopping online we invite you to have a look. We accept all credit cards and of course Paypal payments too. Thanks, Jeffrey Williams, CCPInc.