<VV> pitman arm bushing slop

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Mon Oct 17 23:44:36 EDT 2011

There are two sizes of the Nylon/Delrin bushings. One is made to install with the steel shell still in place, the other is made to be installed after the shell has been removed.  Since the shell is a bitch to remove, I now always use the one that leaves the shell in place.  I’ve used both types numerous times and you can’t tell the difference from the driver’s seat.

dp