<VV> 2012 Convention Reservations

Ray Davis scout1977 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 18 12:47:52 EDT 2011

I trust everyone is having better results than I in making telephonic reservations.  I called on the 14th and was told reservations were busy but they could return my call.  I understood that since every Corvair owner in the nation was calling!  Not knowing when they would call back, I indicated I would call back later.  I called back a couple of times during the following days but received no answer.  Today when I called, someone picked up the phone and hung up.  I called again, it rang at least 15 times and no one answered.  So much for the easy of calling.  I went the on-line route and had no trouble at all.  I had my reservation and quickly received an email confirmation.

I truly hope this is not the quality of service we will experience in July.

Ray Davis