<VV> 1963 Monza coupe-for sale

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Tue Oct 18 13:37:17 EDT 2011

Wow!  $1200 for a Corvair with a seized engine!  I still remember  the
"good ole days" when I bought a LM Convertible for $150 cash and immediately
DROVE IT HOME!!
Frank "spoiled" Burkhard
Boonton, NJ

P.S. Dan, thanks for your efforts in trying to find a home for this  one.

In a message dated 10/18/2011 8:11:40 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,