<VV> Balmy Springs - Day one (half)

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri Oct 21 21:10:05 EDT 2011

Day "One/Half" at Palm Springs  -  Pretty good turn out for  Friday PM.
Several of us drove down yesterday to take advantage of the Palm  Springs
Thursday-Night Street Fair. Great food and other stuff. Slept-in this  morning.
Got to the field at Noon-ish. Set up my Corvair stuff and Barb's  Jewelry. It
was a bit warm out at the field - Low to mid 90's - but it is a dry  heat!
<grin>  Our pop-up gave us some shade! The folks started  in, some from
Colorado and Washington/Oregon. Real  driving troopers!  Good sales, wires/bump
steer and gauge panels.  Tomorrow is an early starter. Welcome Party
tonight. Quite nice outside at  6PM, slight breeze. Tomorrow looks great, Vendor
area filling in nicely.

Seth Emerson