<VV> The GWFBT&SM Friday report!

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Fri Oct 21 21:59:43 EDT 2011

  From Seth Emerson... who's there!!   unlike myself....

1st miss in 12 years  :(

http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/file.php?1,file=64755,filename=CIMG4191_Small_.JPG

http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/file.php?1,file=64756,filename=CIMG4168_Small_.JPG

http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/file.php?1,file=64758,filename=CIMG4200_Small_.JPG

Matt Nall

Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Patio
http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages

"Day "One/Half" at Palm Springs  -  Pretty good turn out for  Friday PM.
Several of us drove down yesterday to take advantage of the Palm  Springs
Thursday-Night Street Fair. Great food and other stuff. Slept-in this  morning.
Got to the field at Noon-ish. Set up my Corvair stuff and Barb's  Jewelry. It
was a bit warm out at the field - Low to mid 90's - but it is a dry  heat!
<grin>  Our pop-up gave us some shade! The folks started  in, some from
Colorado and Washington/Oregon. Real  driving troopers!  Good sales, wires/bump
steer and gauge panels.  Tomorrow is an early starter. Welcome Party
tonight. Quite nice outside at  6PM, slight breeze. Tomorrow looks great, Vendor
area filling in nicely.

Seth Emerson    "