<VV> LM turbos and no lower shrouds / Driving..

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Tue Oct 25 14:33:49 EDT 2011

Interesting to catch up on all the stuff. I consider this to be the topic of
myth. It reminds of those that claim to have driven their Corvair hundreds of
thousands of miles without anything ever needing to be done to it. These are
usually the same folks that either trailer their cars (they are afraid to drive
them), show up in a more modern water pumper, or don't show up at all to the
meets. In other words, pure bs. And by the way, I just got back yesterday from
Palm Springs in my Rampside. Did almost exactly 2000 miles WITH lower shrouds
on. I did have to add a quart of oil and I probably need some more.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301
"Happiness is owning (and driving) a Corvair"

You might get away with talk like that here...  but......without VIDEO

 it didn't happen!!!!  ggg

Someone says you have2 identical rampsides... and keep one at your Mothers!!! gggggg

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Patio
http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages