<VV> DULL Cars WAS LM turbos and no lower shrouds [no Corvair]

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 20:52:11 EDT 2011

Personally, I like driving the corvair over my cousins restored 55
Belair with 425 HP. Its so fast its a bit more to handle than I want,
the 62 Coupe 4 speed with its 110 + HP with 270 cam is a good balance
of power to weight and is fun to drive. And, my 22 mpg sure beats his 7!
Mark Durham
Sent from my Windows Phone From: Ken Pepke