<VV> LM Turbos and No Lower Shrouds

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 26 12:24:39 EDT 2011

Smitty, I don't believe you don't give a rats a** about Mazda boat motors. And I know you've never driven your Corvair wagon more than 12,500 miles on a single cross country trip. What I want to know is did you have the lower shrouds on while you were driving it in Alaska?
Timothy Shortle in (raining) Durango Colorado 81301