<VV> possible Corvair wanted

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 22:04:47 EDT 2011

Greetings all,

A friend of mine (age 26) has decided he wants to get serious about
purchasing a Corvair.  I think the extreme top end of his price range is
$5,000.

He is seeking an early model coupe (prefer 62) with a 4 speed (an absolute
must).  The car must be a "driver", but not show quality.  My friend (Ben)
is dead set on having a black EM coupe with a red interior but we are
willing to settle for a car that has either the correct interior or the
correct exterior color and change the other over at a later date.

Within 6 hours or so driving time from Scranton PA strongly preferred but
we'll consider a car anywhere in the continental US for the right price.

If you have a car that might suit him, please let us know.  I'd really like
to get another young guy into the Corvair hobby.  We'll be looking on Ebay
and Craigs list ourselves but feel free to point out any bargains you see in
case we missed them!

Thanks,

--
Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez