<VV> possible Corvair wanted

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 31 01:02:27 EDT 2011

I hope Ray does not mind me usurping his subject.

I friend is looking very hard for as near perfect as possible '61 4dr 700
model - body (or car).  This is to replace such a car which was totaled a
year and a half ago.

Please let me know if you have such or any possible leads to something
fitting the description.

Thanks.

Later, JR