<VV> STi vs Vairs

Darrin Hartzler dhartzler at ifc.org
Thu Oct 27 19:13:56 EDT 2011

With apologies to Smitty...I drive a 2004 Subaru WRX STi in stock form
almost every day...about to go get some groceries in it.  It is a blast
and has two cup holders to boot.  Still not nearly as much attention as my
Corvairs...even though they do not have a ludicrous wing on back.  My very
stock 10,000 mile 65 Monza makes me smile much more than the Subaru....but
gotta have something to drive to work, right?

Darrin Hartzler
Bethesda, MD