<VV> STi vs Vairs vs everyday Vair

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Thu Oct 27 21:18:53 EDT 2011

You CAN drive a Corvair to work!

Del Patton is here in Virginia and drives his 65 Monza to work everyday.
Reason? That is the ONLY car he brought with him from New Mexico!
Because.. he only owns Corvairs!

My daughter is in college near DC and only has a Corvair to drive.
However she does walk to class on an everyday basis.

When I was in business I had lots of customers that only drove Corvairs.
That was only 10 years ago. I'm sure Jack has similar stories. Probably
the lack of repairers is why many stopped being everyday cars. That and
the rust worm here in the east...

So one can drive a Corvair to work, just many people choose not to. Said
the guy who hauls so much stuff to work he drives a full sized wagon
regularly, and the Corvair randomly.

Frank DuVal