<VV> STi vs Vairs vs everyday Vair

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Oct 28 00:26:40 EDT 2011

Oh, and then there is the photographer that drives a 64 van for his
work.  His only work vehicle. He was through this area last weekend,
getting some paint work done, stopped by here to get a loaner boomerang
from my 62 van, on his way to SEMA in Las Vegas. You can see a caracture
of the van on his web site: http://notstockphotography.com/

Seth may see him at SEMA. Look for a 64 van with a wild paint job and
air bags for suspension.

Frank DuVal