<VV> STi vs Vairs vs everyday Vair

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 00:41:41 EDT 2011

I'm one of those people =)  I own and drive ONLY Corvairs!  The trick is to
have enough Corvairs for all occasions.... I'm working on that =)

Let's see....  at least one nice summer car, at least one somewhat rusty
winter car, a spare car for when one of the primary cars is in the shop for
repairs, a Corvair truck or Van for hauling parts, a Corvair body on a full
frame with front mounted V-8 for towing project and parts Corvairs home, at
least one project car in the shop under construction, a station wagon for
good measure.... Then comes the "toy" cars....  a lowered early with skirts
and ghost flames, a Fitch Sprint Corsa, a late model with a big roots blower
sticking up from the rear lid, a blow through modern turbo, a 6bbl Weber
3.1, a car to put one of those neat Judson superchargers on, and maybe a
Corv-8!   Once I've got all those up and running I'll have to pick up one
convertible too =P

Ray R.
Two Corvairs currently on the road, two under construction (one to be sold
in the spring), and one waiting it's turn for restoration.
Lake Ariel, PA