<VV> Undercoat Removal Tips

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sat Oct 29 06:15:55 EDT 2011

This is the technique I use. It works well because the undercoating on our
old cars has become brittle to a point where it will chip off. It's still
labor intensive! I also use an old wood chisel.
The crap Eastwood sells to do this job does not do a thing except smell like
oranges.

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com