<VV> Undercoat Removal Tips

Ulli Dittmar info at california-camping.de
Sat Oct 29 06:33:10 EDT 2011

Hi Ray,

I restored many cars and had a lot work with sanding, grinding and manual removing the undercoating.
The last car I did was dry ice blasted. Fantastic, no undercoating, no grease no oil left - the best is that non of the   original metal will be taken off, even the original paint will not be effected by the ice - is there is any corrosion you can take care of any single point (cutting, sand balsting etc.) but the rest will stay original.

Ulli