<VV> Undercoat Removal Tips

Ulli Dittmar info at california-camping.de
Sat Oct 29 11:57:36 EDT 2011

if  ice blasting is not so common in the US look for cleaning and maintenance services specialized on high voltage electronics - this is where ice blasting comes from - those guys have mobil blasting units and they usually come to industrial plant for cleaning. They will come to your home also - at least they do it in Germany.
The result is perfect without any hustle in grinding, sanding or chemical dirt on the floor of your shop.
Try it and you will love it.

Ulli