<VV> Hills, curves, Rampsides and PGs ...

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 29 14:19:55 EDT 2011

"Corvair country"? I live in Corvair Country and have for 51 years. I live in America. And I drive my Corvairs because I want to. And I don't give a rats a** about racing a Corvair or any other kind of car. I also don't give a rats a** about Mazda boat engines.
Timothy Shortle in (Corvair country) Durango Colorado 81301
Living and loving life freely